Re: Air Door conversion.

To: "Brandon S. Moody" <bsmoody@kih.net>, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air Door conversion.
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 21:02:13 -0500
At 12:56 AM 3/23/97 PST, Brandon S. Moody wrote:

> Can someone give me some input on the procedure of converting from
> Hydraulic to Pnuematic doors ?   Cylinder size and type or brand,
> valves, What PSI is required.

Brandon,

   The air door conversion uses your existing hydrolic rams.  The kit
includes a vaccumn operated air pump to supply air to the accumulator.
There is also a nitrogen assist strut supplied to help ballance the
door.

   Off the top of my head I'm not sure what the pressure is.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!