Re: National Bricklin Meet

To: Isensee@aol.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net, sjzukrow@msn.com
Subject: Re: National Bricklin Meet
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 22:36:32 -0500
On  97-03-19 18:31:49 EST Stuart Zukrow wrote:

> Will Bricklin International Owners club be having any kind of rally
> this summer?

Stuart,

  Don't know where you are located.  BI usually has 3 meets a year,
1 in the North East, 1 in the South (usually Fla.) and 1 out West.

Then new issue of The Brickline is due out any day now, and should
have more information about the meets.

So far, the only 1 I know of is the Western Meet (Western Grand National
Meet).  It is scheduled for Sept. 18-21 in San Ramon, Ca.
Hosts are Sandy & Cheryl Bigman:

   Thur. Sept 18 - Arrival at San Ramon Marriott

   Fri.  Sept 19 - Morning caravan to Behring Museum with lunch
                   provided.  Afternoon Tech session at the museum
                   Evening at Tommy Ts Comedy Club

   Sat.  Sept 20 - Concourse with breakfast provided.  Afternoon
                   tour of Wenet Vineyards (wine tasting of course)
                   Evening banquet/awards at the Marriott Hotel.

   Sun.  Sept 21 - Morning brunch & good byes.

For more info call (510) 833-0769.

When I get the new Brickline I'll post any info it has about the
other 2 meets.  The Northern one is usually the around July 20th.

Hope this helps

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!