bmcu

[Bmcu] BMCU Start Your Engines - Karting

To: British Motor Club <bmcu@autox.team.net>, BMCU <bmcu-members@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Bmcu] BMCU Start Your Engines - Karting
From: Kevin Cowan <kevincowan100m@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 20:49:51 -0600
We have a fun activity planned for Saturday April 18th, Kart racing at Miller
Motor sports.  This is one of the best kart facilities in the country (it says
it right on their website so it must be true).

If you are interested you will need to act fast, this will be open only to 20
people and you will need to pay up-front to Rich Weyland to reserve a spot. The
cost is $22.50/person and you can mail a check to Rich or drop the money off at
his house.  He is often around during the day but call first, his phone number
is 801 381-2500 and his address is;

4325 South Garden Drive SLC 84124

If there is enough interest we might be able to get an additional hour of track
time but don't count on it

Learn more about it here

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/karts.html

The plan will be to;

7:45 AM                 Meet at the Home Depot (328 W, 2100 S)  depart at 8 AM
(or meet at the track at 9AM).
9AM             Arrive, park our cars in a coned off section
9:30            Safety brief
10 to 11                (or to 12 if sufficient interest) on the Track
12noon          Tour the Miller Motor museum
~1P                     Possibly lunch location TBD but maybe Bonneville Brewery

Spectators are welcome for those that don't want to race (or that are too slow
at getting in the fees to Rich).

Don't wait, get your fees to Rich soon.

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive