bmcu

[Bmcu] Interest in karting?

To: British Motor Club <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Interest in karting?
From: Kevin Cowan <kevincowan100m@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 19:15:59 -0700
Those at last months planning meeting may remember a discussion of a club go
karting activity at Miller Motor sports go kart facility.  Member Bill Davis
has looked into it and we have a really fun sounding activity, let me or Bill
know if you are interested.  See Bill's message below for details but the key
points are;

What is it? - A group drive to the Miller Motor Sports track, a guided tour of
the fabulous Miller Museum, and a bunch of time on the Kart track

When - TBD but probably March or April, the day of week will be a Saturday or
Sunday

Cost - $25 to $50 for a 1 hour group session.  $0 is you just want to tour and
watch the racing

What will it take? - 10 or more brave souls.

Will we do it?  - You tell me.  Email me or Bill if you want to do this.  Let
us know how many may come and we will work on it.

Kevin

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive