bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] 2014 AutoRama

To: Barry Engstrum <beachbumbarry@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] 2014 AutoRama
From: Ed Nielson <edgar.nielson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 17:58:58 -0700
Cc: bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>

--047d7b5d8d45294fe104ec96cd32

I am looking to sell my beautiful 1972 TR6.  Call me at (801) 859-4915  Ed

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Barry Engstrum <beachbumbarry@msn.com>wrote:

> It looks like there are a lot of people that want to participate in the
> AutoRama in March.  I ask J.C. Hacket about it and he sent this:
>   HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
>                   Each vehicle is reviewed for acceptance individually.
> We can make provisions to display your cars, your club and/or your friend's
> cars together. HOWEVER the *earlier* the entry application the better,
> there is no guarantee all vehicles will be accepted, but we always try to
> do our best.  I have attached a copy of the entry form, it is (it should
> be) changeable, meaning you should be able to open and enter your
> information, print it, and send each of them in. entry forms have three
> important requirements.. PICTURE, SIGNATURE, PAYMENT, any form of payment
> will not be cashed until entry is accepted and receives a placement on the
> show floor..
>
>  If you need more information, please feel free to ask anytime..
>
>  J.C HackettEvent Chairman,
>
>  Parts Plus Auto-Rama
>
> P.O Box 271226
>
> I found the form on the Auto Rama website for SLC.  I need to take some
> pictures and will send it off next week.
>
> BarryE  -  MG-TD/B

--047d7b5d8d45294fe104ec96cd32

gmail_quote">On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Barry Engstrum <span dir=3D"l=
tr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:beachbumbarry@msn.com"; target=3D"_blank">beachbum=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><u></u>

=20

=20
=20
ize:10pt;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none" name=3D=
"Compose message area">
rgin-left:5px;border-left-color:rgb(0,0,0);border-left-width:2px;border-lef=
t-style:solid">
the=20
  AutoRama in March.=A0 I ask J.C. Hacket about it and he sent this:</div>
>=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=20
  Each vehicle is reviewed for acceptance individually. We can make provisi=
ons=20
  to display your cars, your club and/or your friend&#39;s cars together. H=
OWEVER=20
  the <strong>earlier</strong> the entry application the better, there is n=
o=20
  guarantee all vehicles will be accepted, but we always try to do our=20
  best.=A0 I have attached a copy of the entry form, it is (it should be)=
=20
  changeable, meaning you should be able to open and enter your information=
,=20
  print it, and send each of them in. entry forms have three important=20
  requirements.. PICTURE, SIGNATURE, PAYMENT, any form of payment will not =
be=20
  cashed until entry is accepted and receives a placement on the show=20
  floor..</div>
  to ask anytime.. </p>
  SLC.=A0 I need to take some pictures and will send it off next week.</p>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; target=3D"_blank">http://www=