bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] Repair Shop?

To: Kim Johnson <redshoes1000@yahoo.com>, "bmcu@autox.team.net" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Repair Shop?
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 20:46:18 -0600

--_c9c0e9b9-f1bf-4feb-a427-0e43b5ac4943_

Hi=2C Kim.  I don't own a Midget=2C but perhaps someone in the British Moto=
r Club can help you=2C either with recommendations or repairs.

And=2C you don't need to wait until your car is road worthy to join the clu=
b.  In fact=2C joining would probably be the quickest way to get your car b=
ack on the road=2C since you'll have a wealth of knowledge=2C just for the =
asking.  Since there are no dues to join=2C it will also be the best invest=
ment you can make.

So=2C how about it members=2C can some one help Kim get the Midget back and=
 running smoothly?

Roger D

> From: redshoes1000@yahoo.com
> Date: Fri=2C 7 Jun 2013 18:08:15 -0600
> Subject: Repair Shop?
>=20
> Hello=2C=20
>=20
> I got your name and email address from the bmcutah.org web page.
>=20
> I am the owner of a British 1978/79 British Midget. The previous owner=2C=
 Sean Himle=2C used to be in your club. The car is red with silver racing s=
tripes and does not have a cover. Anyhow=85 that might help you know what c=
ar I am talking about.
>=20
> I am in need of a good repair shop. Though the car is extremely attractiv=
e it has problems under the hood. It is making strange sounds. I do not kno=
w anything about maintaining/repairing cars. I want the repair to be done c=
orrectly but am a bit overwhelmed at the idea of picking a random repair sh=
op and *hoping* they know how to diagnose and repair an old British car. I =
live in South Jordan but am willing to take the car anywhere along the Wasa=
tch Front to have the repair work done correctly.
>=20
> I would appreciate several references if you would please give them.
>=20
> Thank you. By the way=2C once the car is repaired I look forward to joini=
ng your club and taking drives with you. The photos you have shared look so=
 fun!  :-)
>=20
> Thanks again.
>=20
> Sincerely=2C
>=20
> Kim Johnson
                                          =

--_c9c0e9b9-f1bf-4feb-a427-0e43b5ac4943_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
 Midget=2C but perhaps someone in the British Motor Club can help you=2C ei=
ther with recommendations or repairs.<br><br>And=2C you don't need to wait =
until your car is road worthy to join the club.&nbsp=3B In fact=2C joining =
would probably be the quickest way to get your car back on the road=2C sinc=
e you'll have a wealth of knowledge=2C just for the asking.&nbsp=3B Since t=
here are no dues to join=2C it will also be the best investment you can mak=
e.<br><br>So=2C how about it members=2C can some one help Kim get the Midge=
es1000@yahoo.com<br>&gt=3B Date: Fri=2C 7 Jun 2013 18:08:15 -0600<br>&gt=3B=
I got your name and email address from the bmcutah.org web page.<br>&gt=3B =
 owner=2C Sean Himle=2C used to be in your club. The car is red with silver=
 racing stripes and does not have a cover. Anyhow=85 that might help you kn=
ow what car I am talking about.<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B I am in need of a good=
 repair shop. Though the car is extremely attractive it has problems under =
the hood. It is making strange sounds. I do not know anything about maintai=
ning/repairing cars. I want the repair to be done correctly but am a bit ov=
erwhelmed at the idea of picking a random repair shop and *hoping* they kno=
w how to diagnose and repair an old British car. I live in South Jordan but=
 am willing to take the car anywhere along the Wasatch Front to have the re=
pair work done correctly.<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B I would appreciate several r=
eferences if you would please give them.<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Thank you. By=
 the way=2C once the car is repaired I look forward to joining your club an=
d taking drives with you. The photos you have shared look so fun!  :-)<br>&=

--_c9c0e9b9-f1bf-4feb-a427-0e43b5ac4943_--

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive