bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] Bought a Mini!

To: Jimrevel@aol.com s=q20121106; t=1367507450; bh=7wXh+ww3yK0UnZbJP3OI0Vo+ZFXnqBLk+JXqwVYFe1o=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=LHa5zcL0EDXfoJP/YWOn14CjJ7uJU3fQQZTH/psPz6WjKDAilfMSq24AuDPN1xzFt LJCAjPK6P8mCVJnghzHHup0o+o0HehVkIalwrs1MlNs2xZ6B8HjE9k9FcwsPmWkbr6 UKx/qtDoTus32Y5iyM4Erb0AKf8H/D5cI5ASYHz9HGZ2NKwk8UtiBHT35d3E77/XkN rjypubtF22HZb0Nxq/LTYINmktM0X3iRzwKswTRCDzWByd7HSlFL7GxYk81CNXiRRm /R6+11OWq6WSUEz3btAPtp1y3dvp4rKfnabijQkqd4W0Hyt0sppNeoNbvIHnDH+FL7 KQR2Q0Ij6A9EA==
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Bought a Mini!
From: richsanders2020@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:10:50 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Bmcu@autox.team.net

------=_Part_1351586_1303685242.1367507450382

In light of Gary's good counsel, indicating that the online database is not
always accurate, I'll offer the following to anyone interested in obtaining
"TR4" (assuming the DMV will let you do LESS THAN the 5 digits that the website
insists on).

A Sandy neighbor of mine when I first moved to Utah in 1999 actually had the
license "TR4" on a standard old style cream background/ black letter plate on
his near original BRG car. Around the year 2000, and prior to my becoming a
member of BMCU, he moved to Colorado and left me with his name and phone
contact information. At the time he did not want to part with the Utah plate
(which he could have surrendered and I could have used), but thought that it
might be a future possibility. When I moved back to Utah recently, I found his
name and number in my file and I've been trying to hunt him down in Colorado to
no avail. I finally gave us, and went in the direction of a different custom
vintage plate.

While I don't want to share this persons name on this forum, I will do so
privately for anyone who has a TR-4 and might be interested in going to the DMV
with the persons name and contact information in hand. If you can argue that
the plate has not been registered for over ten years and that the person no
longer resides in Utah, you may have a shot. Given Gary's comments, "TR-4" may
show up as "not available" in the database, only due to the fact that is was
"blocked" from the very beginning as it had already been issued at the time the
search database file was first created. On the other hand if anyone in the club
knows that "TR-4" is currently issued, please share that information. I'm
guessing that if it has been issued, someone in BMCU would know.

Rich
Ditto here, Vintage, 58BN4, 53BN1, 60BN7 for my Healeys, 53M for my XK120 Jag &
as I said to some now 59BNZ, TARGA4, non vintage, REVEL, ILNEIGE & SUNSOUT
------=_Part_1351586_1303685242.1367507450382

div style=3D'font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000'>In light =
of Gary's good counsel, indicating that the online database is not always a=
ccurate, I'll offer the following to anyone interested in obtaining "TR4" (=
assuming the DMV will let you do LESS THAN the 5 digits that the website in=
o Utah in 1999 actually had the license "TR4" on a standard old style cream=
 background/ black letter plate on his near original BRG car. Around the ye=
ar 2000, and prior to my becoming a member of BMCU, he moved to Colorado an=
d left me with his name and phone contact information. At the time he did n=
ot want to part with the Utah plate (which he could have surrendered and I =
could have used), but thought that it might be a future possibility. When I=
 moved back to Utah recently, I found his name and number in my file and I'=
ve been trying to hunt him down in Colorado to no avail. I finally gave us,=
 and went in the direction of a different custom vintage plate.</div><div><=
br></div><div>While I don't want to share this persons name on this forum, =
I will do so privately for anyone who has a TR-4 and might be interested in=
 going to the DMV with the persons name and contact information in hand. If=
 you can argue that the plate has not been registered for over ten years an=
d that the person no longer resides in Utah, you may have a shot. Given Gar=
y's comments, "TR-4" may show up as "not available" in the database, only d=
ue to the fact that is was "blocked" from the very beginning as it had alre=
ady been issued at the time the search database file was first created. &nb=
sp;On the other hand if anyone in the club knows that "TR-4" is currently i=
ssued, please share that information. I'm guessing that if it has been issu=
, "dodahman 001" &lt;dodahman_001@yahoo.com&gt;, "dylan thurston" &lt;dylan=

120=20
Jag &amp; as I said to some now&nbsp;59BNZ, TARGA4, non vintage, REVEL, ILN=
EIGE=20
------=_Part_1351586_1303685242.1367507450382--

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive