bmcu

[Bmcu] Upcoming Car Show!

To: bmcu <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Upcoming Car Show!
From: Ron Christensen <ron.christensen@wsapr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 17:18:25 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
INVITATION to BMCU

For those who would like to do something fun after the Antelope Drive on May
18th or if you are unable to attend the drive and would like to do an event
later in the day you are invited to attend and show your British Car at the
Garden Park Ward at 1160 East Yale Avenue from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. where you can
enjoy a free barbecue!  The BMCU is invited to attend and show their cars at
what will be a fun event on the lawn.  Since it is an evening event I hope you
will drive down from Antelope Island and enjoy the barbecue! (Delicious by the
way!)  There is no charge for the event.  It is certain to be a fun few hours
under the trees at Garden Park Ward which has a very picturesque park-like
setting complete with Red Butte Creek.  The Car Show starts at 4:00 p.m. so you
should try to be there at about 3:00 to 3:30.  I have been helping in the
creation of this event and plan to have my 3 British cars on display and hope
to see many of you there.  I hope this can be a club event!  If you have any
questions contact me at ron.christensen@wsapr.com

Ron

1st Annual Garden Park Car Show and Barbecue
1160 East Yale Avenue
Saturday, May 18th
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Bmcu@autox.team.net