bmcu

[Bmcu] We've been invited: visit to Kirkham Motorsports on 4/28

To: bmcu <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] We've been invited: visit to Kirkham Motorsports on 4/28
From: Andrew Frink <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:31:51 -0600
Sender: bmcu-bounces@autox.team.net
The Wasatch Mountain Jaguar Register has cordially extended an invitation to us
to join them for a tour of Kirkham Motorsports in Provo on Saturday, April 28
at 10 am. We went once before and it was quite a treat to see. A huge thanks to
the WMJR for including us.

Here's the article from this month's Jag club newsletter on the event:

The story of Kirkham Motorsports and the attention it is bringing to Utah
automotive interest and manufacturing expertise is a fascinating one. WMJR
members will be treated to a personalized tour of their world headquarters in
Provo, where the production of Cobra replica cars and parts will be on display.
Even if you are not particularly a Cobra fan you will be dazzled by the
craftsmanship, tooling, and technology employed in this enterprise.

This not to be missed event will be 10am Saturday morning April 28. To reach
the facility take the Center St. Orem exit (271) off I-15 and travel west 0.2
miles to Geneva Rd., turn left (south) for 2.9 miles. Keep left onto West 1680
North Street. Kirkhams is at 2575 West, on the right..

If you get lost call them at 801-377-8224 for guidance.

Depending on interest there may be an impromptu lunch gathering after the event.

Thanks go out to WMJR member David Hobson for facilitating this event.

For more information on Kirkham Motorsports visit their website at
www.kirkhammotorsports.com