bmcu

[Bmcu] Lucas calendar is online

To: bmcu <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Lucas calendar is online
From: Andrew Frink <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:27:49 -0700
We've got a good slate of events lined up for 2012, and the calendar is now up
on our website:

   http://bmcu.drooartz.com/lucas-calendar/

As always, check back frequently as that calendar is subject to change at
pretty much any time. Send me any changes or corrections, and also any other
non-club events that you think folks might be interested in.

Lastly, I just got my reservations done for the Memorial Day weekend trip to
Moab. Don't forget to get your rooms locked in. Jenny and I went on the club
trip last year for the first time and had a blast -- I highly recommend coming
along.

-Drew Frink
BMCU webguy
Bmcu@autox.team.net