bmcu

[Bmcu] February planning meeting, February 4

To: bmcu <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] February planning meeting, February 4
From: Andrew Frink <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 20:39:11 -0700
British Motor Club of Utah

2012 Planning Meeting, February 4th.

***Not to be confused, the original date was Feb 25. NEW DATE IS FEB 4***
(This change will allow more of our members to attend)

Come One, Come All!

The British Motor Club of Utah proudly announces their 2012 February Planni=
ng Meeting and Annual Pot Luck Dinner! This star studded evening of intrigu=
e, romance and surprises is in a new location this year, The Columbus Cente=
r. Located at 2531 South and 400 East in South Salt Lake City, this venue h=
as plenty of convenient parking and an interesting building history. Check =
out the links below for details:

* http://www.ssl.state.ut.us/recreation/columbuscenter.html
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus_Center

Saturday, February 4th is the date to circle on your calendar. We will have=
 a =93meet and greet=94 and start setting out the food beginning at 6:00 P.=
M. with the dinner to begin at 7:00. The remainder of the evening will be o=
ur one and only business meeting and calendar planning session of the entir=
e year! We=92re not really as well organized as that statement sounds, but =
we have a long and proud history of not filling up our calendar with meetin=
gs!

This is your opportunity to voice your opinions, concerns and interests for=
 the events of the coming year. Please bring your ideas, enthusiasm and a t=
asty dish for an evening of LBC talk and bench racing.

In addition to the Delectable Pot Luck item of your choice, don=92t forget =
to bring your checkbook! Mitch Johnson and Paul =93The Bag Man=94 Jaroch wi=
ll have all of the Club Regalia that you have been waiting for. Be sure to =
congratulate Mitch on the =93most excellent=94 new golf shirt. Likewise, th=
e new Club Patch is available for sewing on to whatever you can think of! C=
ar Badges, Decals, Key Fobs=85 the list is immense and you=92ll want one of=
 everything.*

*The Inevitable Disclaimers:

Donations to the Club Treasury are always welcome. BYOB, (unfortunately NO =
alcoholic beverages allowed). Plastic silverware, plates and napkins will b=
e provided. Please bring any serving utensils needed for your Pot Luck item=
. Copyright =A9 2012 British Motor Club of Utah. All Rights Reserved.
No computers were harmed in the 0.743 seconds it took to produce this page.