bmcu

[Bmcu] Park City Cars and Coffee

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Park City Cars and Coffee
From: Jay Williams <runout23@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:38:47 -0600
BMCU,

After reading e-mails from interested folks, let's officially change Park City
Cars and Coffee to the first two Saturdays of each Month.  This will push me
to get my MGB out vs. thinking, 'oh well, I won't go today, I can just go next
Saturday."  I also like to do yard work on Saturday mornings; I'm assuming you
might have other things to commit to on Sat. mornings as well.

I couldn't make it to the Apr. 23rd event but seeing the photos of all the
cars was great--beautiful silver Porsche 356.  One of my dream cars!

The first two Sat's of each month are easy to remember, and I'm guessing will
grow the number of cars there.  I have friends in SLC who are in the BMW 2002
club/scene and are interested as well.  The goal of PC cars and coffee for me
is to grow the number of cars that show up--period.  Keep it simple.

Feel free to share your discontent with me changing this.  I say let's try it
this year...we can always change things back to every Sat. next spring if this
doesn't work.  See you June 4th and 11th at the Kimball Junction Starbucks.

Thanks again,
Jay Williams
1980 black MGB

ps. take a look at the photo of what I'm trying to avoid...

Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Environmental Science Teacher
Oakley School
www.oakley-school.com
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145
cell: (435)-640-0630
Oakley, UT (just east of Park City)

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums