bmcu

[Bmcu] Torrey

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Torrey
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:19:32 -0600
Keep in mind, there are only eight (8) weeks until we head south to Torrey on
Memorial Day weekend.  Join us for a relaxing and scenic tour of some of the
most beautiful parts of Utah.

As a reminder, we will depart on Saturday morning, May 28, and return to SLC,
May 30.

I'm not certain if there are any rooms remaining in the original block at
Howard Johnson's, but a quick phone call to Art, at the front desk, would
answer the question.  If the original block is filled, ask him for a remaining
room.  I'm sure he would be more than happy to help you out.   435-425-3866

Hope to see you on the Torrey Tour.  Warm Weather is coming!

Roger D
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive