bmcu

[Bmcu] GT6 engine

To: "'bmcu@autox.team.net'" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] GT6 engine
From: "Walker, Tony" <Tony.Walker@qwest.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:32:39 -0500
I have a friend who owns British auto salvage in New York.  He built me a new
tr6 engine for me a few years ago.. I would believe he can get you parts from
his warehouse or yard..

Mark

315-986-3097.  Tell him I sent you.  He is really good to work with.

Tony Walker
Qwest/Faa Repair Test & Turn-up Group
877-233-3318  ext 1307474
or 866-829-9333

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums