bmcu

[Bmcu] Brake Hose

To: BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Brake Hose
From: Dylan Thurston <dylan.thurston@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 18:16:23 -0600
Ok,
 So i've got the rotor and pads changed on my 82 mini but upon inspection
one of the break hoses has a section that is frayed. The brakes were ok but
i'm worried that my brakes might go out on me, and this of course would be
very dangerous. I think they should be replaced. Does anyone know if those
lines are specific to the minis or is it a generic type thing that can be
bought at a parts store. I'd like to get a replacement in sooner rather than
later and avoid the crazy prices (as i wrote this i saw the prices on 7ent
are way cheaper for this part than mini mania or moss.). Any suggestions
would be great.
-Dylan
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html