bmcu

[Bmcu] News Letter.

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] News Letter.
From: Richard Reeder <dickreeder@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
Mark

 I have been interested in the Brittish Motor Club for about 25 years,
since I
bough my MGB and although I am not very active in the activities I am
still
interested in the club and manage to participate in some events.

have receiving the news letter in the mail for some time but for some reason
that has stopped. I have been able to read the news letter on the computer
which
suites my purpose and does not cost the club the amount required to
have it sent
to me.
 Now I can't even find it on the Internet can something
be done about it? Am I
just looking in the wrong place?
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html