bmcu

[Bmcu] 73 spit for sale

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] 73 spit for sale
From: Jonathan Wright <jon.wright.lbc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:18:49 -0600
ok guys this really bums me out but i need to sell my spitfire fast cause we
are moving and cant take it with us. here are some details, the car is not
running it needs some head work. thats the bad thing, the good ithing is it
has a new paint job new interior. new windshield, new tires, an extra set of
6 inch wide racing wheels. stiffer lower springs in front and a lowering
block in the rear, koni special d shocks. a hard top that needs to be
finished and painted. its a sweet little car and looks pretty sharp. its a
dark grey with dark red interior. i have about 6000 invested in the car. but
i know what these things are really worth and i need it gone so im trying to
move it as fast as i can. make me an offer. right now it is on ksl under non
running cars for 1500. i know if i had the time and the money to get the
head fixed i could get it sold for twice that or more but im in a tight
spot. oh and just so you know what happened i didnt adjust one of the valves
right and broke a rocker arm and probably bent a valve. so now you know what
your getting into.
please call text or email me with any questions
thanks
Jon Wright
8016166730
Bmcu@autox.team.net