bmcu

[Bmcu] Shop sell out, round two

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Shop sell out, round two
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:58:31 -0600
** Check out http://britishmotorclub.org  **

Okay, I still have not gotten everything out of the shop.  I'm not
quite to the point of just leaving the doors open and have the tin
pickers, scavengers and, uh, fine fellows in the other shops have
their way with the remains.  So again this weekend, March 27 & 28
I will be down there from noon to 3.  And this time I will remember
to bring my little cooler and a sandwich so I don't have to run to
Arby's or whatever in the middle of the afternoon.  Some details
on the location are in this message:

http://www.team.net/mharc/archives/html/bmcu/2010-03/msg00023.html

There are still some shelves and cabinets left, 1/2 inch galvanized pipe
I used for my air lines, a small parts washer, Spitfire wheels, a few
engine blocks, including a Sunbeam motor of unknown heritage, lots
of valve covers, and piles of odds and ends of limited value.  Come
on down and check it out!

mjb, the shameless self-promoter
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html