bmcu

[Bmcu] Yearly Call

To: BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Yearly Call
From: Eugene Jaroch <bughous@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:56:03 -0700
** Check out http://britishmotorclub.org  **

         HEAR YE!  HEAR YE!

It's once again time to renew your BMCU membership.  This is always an
important yearly duty but this year it's especially important since we need to
keep track of all our members, even those who don't wish US post newsletter
delivery.  So please mark below and reply to this email:

(  ) I want to renew and receive the newsletter by US post

(  ) I want to renew but will read the newsletter on line

(  ) Thanks, but I don't care to renew

Name and Co-Driver

Car(s) Marque / year

Postal  Address

(needed even if you're an on line newsletter reader)

Email Address

Thank you and here's to another wonderful touring season.
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums