bmcu

[Bmcu] success!

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] success!
From: Jonathan Wright <jon.wright.lbc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:07:44 -0700
** Check out http://britishmotorclub.org  **

well we had nice little turn out at the grantsville car show, we had my
little spitfire, two beautiful healys, a gorgeous mini cooper, a lovely mgb,
a terriffic tr250 and a great little tr6. A well represented british motor
club of utah if you ask me. the car show was a great sucsess with well over
100 cars. The musem at miller motorsports park was incredable and the poker
run was a blast. thanks guys for showing up.

spitfire car show.JPG]

tr250.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of blue
healy.JPG]
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive