bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] Ed Nielson

To: Ed Nielson <edgar.nielson@gmail.com>, Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Ed Nielson
From: duff_lawson@att.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 18:17:53 +0000
** Check out http://britishmotorclub.org  **

Ed

We don't have a list of who has what car.  Most of the members are buying and
selling, have multiple marques and of course the inevitable "off the road for a
year, oops 2 years" factor.

However, since you sent your email to the masses, perhaps individual TR-6
owners can respond directly to you and you can make a beginning list of some
people who do have TR-6's.

Good luck!  GGDuff