bmcu

[Bmcu] Fuel pump woes

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Fuel pump woes
From: DENA HOSKINS <caspber@q.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 00:44:00 +0000
OK, Car won't start, so I open up the ol' bonnet and see my fuel filter is
full of rust. On top of that I'm not hearing that lil' pump-a-pumpin'. So long
story short: order new electronic su fuel pump, have tank cleaned and sealed.
Put it all back together. Turn the key-fuel pump clicks- car starts right up-
turn it off and look for leaks-none. Car sits for 30 mins- fire it up again,
no problem. I let it run for 5-10 mins then shut it down. Thirty mins pass. I
think I'll take the car for a test drive. Jump in and turn the key ALL THE
WAY(NO PAUSE FOR FUEL PUMP!!) Car doesn't start. THEN I remember I need to
puase, this is not my truck! Turn key NO pump noise. Checked that it is
recieving amps and it is but on noise no start. HELP!