bmcu

[Bmcu] FW:

To: BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] FW:
From: MITCH D JOHNSON <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 15:00:20 -0600
--===============1802052543==

--_e5987216-d637-4b41-bc1e-379a1a2cabc6_

Is there anyone near this young man that may be of help?

Mitch D. Johnson

=20

From: toddler81284@hotmail.com
To: spitfiresrule@msn.com=3B vannood@intergate.com=3B gary@cs.utah.edu
Subject:=20
Date: Tue=2C 3 Mar 2009 21:25:05 +0000

Hello my name is Todd Christensen. I have recently been engaged and am a hu=
ge classic car fan. I am a student at BYU=2C and so sadly I can not afford =
a classic right now. We are looking for a classic car that we could have in=
 the background of our engagement photos. We were wanting to do a vintage l=
ook for the photos and think that a vintage car would really make our engae=
ment photo. The best part is my fiance actually agrees with me on this. I w=
as just wondering if anyone in your club would be able to help us out or wo=
uld know womeone who could. Thank you so much.
=20
Todd Christensen
509-308-3880
toddler81284@hotmail.com

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail=AE=
. See how.=

--_e5987216-d637-4b41-bc1e-379a1a2cabc6_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Verdana
}
</head>
Is there anyone near this young man that may be of help?<BR><BR>Mitch D. Jo=
hnson<BR><BR><BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>
<HR id=3DstopSpelling>
From: toddler81284@hotmail.com<BR>To: spitfiresrule@msn.com=3B vannood@inte=
rgate.com=3B gary@cs.utah.edu<BR>Subject: <BR>Date: Tue=2C 3 Mar 2009 21:25=
:05 +0000<BR><BR>
<STYLE>
.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P
{padding:0px=3B}
.ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage
{font-size:10pt=3Bfont-family:Verdana=3B}
</STYLE>
Hello my name is Todd Christensen. I have recently been engaged and am a hu=
ge classic car fan. I am a student at BYU=2C and so sadly I can not afford =
a classic right now. We are looking for a classic car that we could have in=
 the background of our engagement photos. We were wanting to do a vintage l=
ook for the photos and think that a vintage car would really make our engae=
ment photo. The best part is my fiance actually agrees with me on this. I w=
as just wondering if anyone in your club would be able to help us out or wo=
uld know womeone who could. Thank you so much.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Todd Christen=
sen<BR>509-308-3880<BR><A href=3D"mailto:toddler81284@hotmail.com";>toddler8=
1284@hotmail.com</A><BR><BR>
<HR>
Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail=AE=
. <A href=3D"http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/LearnMore/personalize.aspx?=
ocid=3DTXT_MSGTX_WL_HM_express_032009#colortheme">See how.</A></body>

--_e5987216-d637-4b41-bc1e-379a1a2cabc6_--