bmcu

[Bmcu] It's Alive!!! (TR3)...but spin on oil filter adapter leaks

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] It's Alive!!! (TR3)...but spin on oil filter adapter leaks
From: "Jeremiah Curry" <jercurry@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:07:51 -0600
Howdy all,

I had to share that my 57 TR3 started for the first time since 1969 today!!
After fixing a few fuel leaks the only problem is that it leaks a LOT of oil
between the spin-on oil filter adapter and the oil pump.  We tried removing
it and putting it back on to no avail.  Any ideas?

Also the (original) coil gets very hot.

thanks,
Jeremiah

name of winmail.dat]