bmcu

[Bmcu] 1991 Lotus Elan for Sale

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] 1991 Lotus Elan for Sale
From: rogers6311@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:49:56 +0000
Everyone,

My wife and I are getting ready to put our "date" car up for sale through some
standard used car channels.  I want to give everyone here and opportunity
first.  We both love the car, but our first baby is due in January and while we
can still drive it through the rest of summer we fear that fall/winter won't be
the best time to sell a convertible.  The car has a new clutch, fixed/upgraded
exhaust system (so it's not totally original).  It has a big trunk for a two
seater convertible and it is definitely the funnest car I have ever driven.

Here is a picture of the car:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93954065@N00/190539693/
I should  mention that this picture is a picture of the actual car that is for
sale.  The previous owner was nice enough to take several pictures and give
them to the public domain.

When we list it on craig's list and ksl we will be asking $16,000, but if
someone who appreciates British cars and maybe Lotuses specifically wants to
buy it we will be more flexible with the pricing.  Anyway, let me know if you
are interested.  Thanks in advance.

Donovan