bmcu

[Bmcu] Need help - car stuck in Jackson, WY

To: "British Motor Club" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Need help - car stuck in Jackson, WY
From: "Kevin Cowan" <kandmcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:31:04 -0700
All,
Actually Max, my nephew, is stuck in Jackson, WY with a broken down Datsun 1600
(almost an MG).  We would like to get the car trailered here to SLC.
Any suggestions on who has a trailer available?
Or does anyone have a reference for a classic car mechanic in Jackson?
Apparently, the key is stuck in the ignition.  They cannot remove the key or
start the car.

Kevin Cowan
kandmcowan@earthlink.net
(801) 277-3623 home