bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] Jackson Memorial Day Run report and photos

To: MITCH D JOHNSON <spitfiresrule@msn.com>, Gary Lindstrom
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Jackson Memorial Day Run report and photos
From: Rondo Rawlings <rompinrondo99@q.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 10:19:29 -0600
thanx he didnt say anything about it, ill be there

From: spitfiresrule@msn.comTo: gary@cs.utah.edu; bmcu@autox.team.net;
rompinrondo99@q.comSubject: Re: [Bmcu] Jackson Memorial Day Run report and
photosDate: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:45:17 -0600

Rondo,
We are already scheduled to be at the Miller Park on Sept. 13th along with the
Jag club.

Thanks, Mitch D. Johnson
BMCU Governor General