bmcu

[Bmcu] Notes on oil

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Notes on oil
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:08:09 -0600
I added a few more links to the oil discussion at

http://forums.britishmotorclub.org/viewtopic.php?t=162

Speaking of the forums, there are nearly 300 people on
the email list, but only about 45 legitimate users who
signed up for the forum.  I for one would like to see
more discussion there, and save email traffic on this
list for "official" club announcements, event reminders
and such.  Maybe I'll set up a bmcu-chat email list for
topics such as this oil discussion.

As the  admin for the forum, I get 10, 20 sometimes
even as many as 50 or so bogus users trying to sign up
and spam the forum.  I tend to delete them pretty
quickly, and may have inadvertently deleted some
real club members.  If you tried to sign up for the
forum and nothing happened, let me know, I'll
see what I can do.

mjb.