bmcu

annual meeting and potluck dinner this Saturday

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: annual meeting and potluck dinner this Saturday
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 07:16:03 -0700
The BMCU Annual Meeting and Potluck Dinner will be held 6pm Saturday
February 10 at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 261 South 900 East in Salt
Lake City. This year there will be a church service in session (starting
at 5pm), which we'll need to be careful not to disturb. For the same
reason parking in the church lot across the street is likely to be
limited, but there's plenty of on-street parking nearby, on 900 East and
300 South.

This being our annual meeting we will handle organizational matters such
as electing officers, reviewing and we hope approving Marty Van Nood's
financial report for 2006, and planning the year's events.

Please bring something tasty to share, as well as any photos or other
souvenirs from club doings in 2006 and past years.

--Bill Davis, 801-486-5049