bmcu

Car Tour Saturday / Key Fobs

To: bmcu@autox.team.net (BMCU)
Subject: Car Tour Saturday / Key Fobs
From: spitfiresrule@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:42:52 +0000
Good (BURRR!) Day,
I hope you are all planning to brave the cold and come out to see the cool cars
at the Millstream Motel in Ogden this Saturday. I am planning to show up a
little early and fire up my nifty propane heater there to hopefully take the
edge off. Also, the new BMCU key fobs are now here and I will have them with me
along with the list of those of you who purchased them.
Lunch at Roosters is always great. A news flash for the day and area is that
the German HOF Festival will be going on at the Weber County Fairgrounds for
those of you who enjoy Brats, Sauerkraut und Pils.

When you arrive at the Millstream Motel, pull into the drive, head east towards
the main office then look off to your left for our cars (I'll have the old
Chevy Triumph Support Vehicle).

Stay warm!

--
Mitch D. Johnson