bmcu

Re: Made it home, great day was had by all

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Made it home, great day was had by all
From: Andrew Frink <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:07:46 -0600
That is not a Bugeye headlight switch. The Bugeye uses a combination
ignition/headlight switch, with the light part on a ring around the
key barrel.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29380
(part 140-535, #1 in the diagram)

And, um, I'll give you $100 for the Midget, as is. :-D

-Drew