bmcu

RE: St. Patricks Day Parade reminder

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: St. Patricks Day Parade reminder
From: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 15:16:54 -0700
Late breaking news: We got our wish -- we have an early parade number: 60.
That means we really need to be ready to roll at 9am. The Hibernians advise
that the staging area is open at 8am. To get there, travel northbound on 5th
West from 200 South, and look for parade marshals to guide you to our spot.
        --Gary