bmcu

NAMGBR Applications

To: bmcu@autox.team.net (BMCU)
Subject: NAMGBR Applications
From: spitfiresrule@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 06:05:55 +0000
Greetings Folks!
I am now working out details for our Re-Affiliation with the NAMGBR. Gary has
forwarded several e-mails from some folks wondering how they can join up and be
a part of the "North American MGB Register". It's easy, follow this link:
http://www.namgbr.org/namgbr/membapp-acro.htm It is also listed on our BMCU
website.
And after you sign up, please e-mail me, so I can add you to the reporting list
to send to the NAMGBR. Also, if you are currently or have just signed up with
them, please let me know. Please do this ASAP, the benefits to our club are
invaluable!

Thanks!!
Mitch D. Johnson
Governor General