bmcu

Club donations

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Club donations
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:45:44 -0700
I took a look at the online newsletter for this month, and noticed
that the financial contributions to BMCU were $0.00 during December.
Not really surprising, as we have no events and lots of other things
on our minds.

But it did remind me that I've been meaning to mention that if you
desire, you can donate funds to the club using Paypal, if you so
desire.  Use the address donate@britishmotorclub.org as the address
for the funds.  Hmmm, I should get with our webmaster and see about
putting a donate button on the web page.

Also, if you want to charge a contribution to a credit card, I should
be able to process it through the Fat Chance Garage.  Let me know, and
we can get it done.  I strongly suggest you NOT email any credit card
info to me, you never know what sort of thievin' slimeball might get
a chance to intercept the message somewhere along the way.
You can check out http://www.team.net/donate.html for what I need
to process card payments.

Let's have a great season, maybe *this* year I'll get another streetable
car running!

mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com