bmcu

annual meeting and pot luck dinner next Saturday 2/19

To: BMCU Members <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: annual meeting and pot luck dinner next Saturday 2/19
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:29:27 -0700
Annual Meeting and Potluck Feb. 19
St. Paul's Episcopal Church

Well, another year has slipped through the hour glass, and it's time to
plan another calendar of great events for 2005.  As usual, this ritual
will take place after a great potluck dinner, and the rite of purging or
reelecting your Board of Governors. Once again the venue will be St.
Paul's Episcopal Church, 261 South 900 East in Salt Lake City. Parking
is available in St. Paul's lot on the west side of 900 East.

Come at 6 pm, and bring photos or other memorabilia from 2004 or earlier
to share and stimulate memories. We never try to coordinate what people
bring -- that would be way beyond BMCU's level of organization! Just
bring the items you enjoy eating. Degreasers will be available for
unwrapped manifold cookery! Call Bill Davis at 801-486-5049 (work) or
801-484-2858 (home) if you have any questions.
- - -
p.s. I have prepared a computer slide show of photos of BMCU 2004
events.  Can anyone bring a computer video projector to the meeting?

Thanks,
    --Gary