bmcu

Van Moorhem farewell

To: BMCU Members <BMCU@autox.team.net>
Subject: Van Moorhem farewell
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:04:46 -0600
In the next four to six weeks, we are planning a farewell party for Bill and
Julie Van Moorhem, who are moving to Oregon.

We will keep you apprised of the particulars, but in the meantime, please look
through your old photos of car and club events for pictures to put in an album
for them. I'm sure the Van Moorhems would rather have shots of you and others
rather than of themselves, but if you have an especially good or amusing shot
of
them, please include it. Of course, cars, car events and outings are also of
interest. Please include names and dates on the back if available.

We will either put the photos in the album during the party or in advance if we
get them. (Send to Susan Hermance, 1437 East 900 South, SLC 84105 or bring to
party.)

The party will probably be held in a park, with potluck fare.

If you have any questions, contact Susan Hermance (583-5846, smh@desnews.com).
We'll be in touch soon with the date and time. Thanks!