bmcu

Fw: BMCU LOGO

To: "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: BMCU LOGO
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 20:49:18 -0600
Greetings all,
Can I get some feedback on this project I am working? This guy can provide
artwork and designs for us. The basic idea is to have the BMCU logo on the
front breast of the shirt and then any of several designs on the back. These
could be fund raisers for the club to sell at Brit Field day and events also
our website. These are just first ideas, he will add more or less to whatever
our needs are. Also his price list shows many other items he can make for us.
Mitch