bmcu

Mt. Nebo Fall Colour Run Sat. Sept. 27

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>, BDur@aol.com, benderburg@aol.com,
Subject: Mt. Nebo Fall Colour Run Sat. Sept. 27
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:29:53 -0600
On Saturday September 27 we'll renew the BMCU tradition of
circumnavigating Mt. Nebo to enjoy the brisk air and fall colour.  This
is a long (200 mile+) but very enjoyable tour and will treat your eyes
and clean your exhaust valves.

Rendezvous at the R. C. Willey Clearance Outlet, 9010 S. Redwood Road,
at 8:30am.  Our route will take us south on Redwood Road (route 68) to
Lehi, along the west shore of Utah Lake to Elberta, east on route 141 to
Goshen, south through Goshen Canyon (a sports car treat), along the west
shore of Mona Lake, to the Walker Bros. Phillips 66 / Wendy's truck stop
at route 132 in Nephi, whence east and north on the Mt. Nebo Loop road,
emerging via Santaquin Canyon.

Bring warm clothes and lunch, which we'll eat at a picnic area along the
Loop.
Logistics minimalists can pick up the latter at Walkers.

Organizers are Gary, Sandy and Margaux Lindstrom, 532-1259,
gary@cs.utah.edu. If you plan to join in along they way, e.g. in Lehi or
Elberta, please let us know.