bmcu

State Street Cruise this Saturday 9/13

To: BMCU Membership <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: State Street Cruise this Saturday 9/13
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 09:16:12 -0600
Its September, the evenings are getting cooler and it's once again time to
Cruise State Street. On Saturday, September 13th, we will once again cruise
State Street from north to south, ending up at Joe Chous Dairy Queen in
Sandy for treats.

Well start out at the parking lot behind the Capitol building. Meet there
at about 6:30pm for a 7pm departure.

 From the Capitol, we work our way down State Street past the hustle &
bustle of downtown. Well attempt to survive the major construction on the
south part of State (hey! it can't be all that bad on a Saturday night, can
it?). When we get all the way down to 90th South, well make a left and
head east up the hill to 1300 East and the Dairy Queen. There we can order
food and snacks. This is a great time for the whole family. Well probably
wrap things up by 9 PM so you can move on to your next Saturday night
activity. So, grab your favorite girl or your co-pilot and meet us on the
13th for the third annual BMCU State Street Cruise Night. Contact Mark
Noeltner at 801-352-2743 for more information.