Car Hauling to Divisionals, San Diego & El Toro

To: "SCCA Autocross" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Hauling to Divisionals, San Diego & El Toro
From: "Bruce Corcoran" <BruceCorcoran@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:21:47 -0700
I have room on my trailer for one more car to go to the Divisionals in San
Diego & El Toro. The cost is $500 round trip and may go up a little if fuel
cost rise more. I also have a quality hotel room at both venue's that I'm
willing share. Call Bruce Corcoran for further details at 925-200-0206 - I'm
in Pleasanton, CA. and will probably load the cars in Hayward, CA.

---
Bruce Corcoran
SFR SCCA Solo Event Chair Chief
www.OldTownRE.com
2007 Silver Birch GMC 3500 Crew Cab SLT 2wd Dually "SS HAULR"
2007 Take 3 - 3 Car Hauler "For Sale"
1994 Black Impala SS "94 BBB" "Free Rides Taxi"