RE: Be afraid...be very afraid!

To: Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com>, "ba-autox@autox.team.net"
Subject: RE: Be afraid...be very afraid!
From: Peter Mottaz <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:49:03 -0700
whew, dodged that bullet, he doesn't get his license till the 31st of October.

Oh my, Halloween will be a real nightmare this year!! :-0

> Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:11:49 -0700> From: tony@atarchitects.com> To:
mph_16@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: Be afraid...be very afraid!> > Not to worry,
he'll have his regular license in time for the October > street survival
school, after which he'll be able to show you how its > done, right?> tony> >
Peter Mottaz wrote:> > Jake just got his learner's permit.> > > > California
streets just became more treacherous, and my insurance rates,> >
preposterous.> > > > ;-)> > > > > > Pete Mottaz> > > > Your messages not
reaching the list?> > Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html> > > > ===
Help keep Team.Net on the air> > === http://www.team.net/donate.html> > > >
=== http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool> > === Other lists available at> >