BOONDOGGLE ! ! ! Results are posted, finally!

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: BOONDOGGLE ! ! ! Results are posted, finally!
From: "Jerry Mouton" <mouton@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 07:36:18 +0000
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2008/Championship/round01.html

Poor Glen Anderson and Ed Runnion were run ragged on the day, poor Pat was run
ragged ever since, and I spent a raw hour or two on them too.

Glen tells me he thinks the connector cable from timer to computer was only
connecting intermittently, the system started to work later in the day. Here's
hoping that doesn't happen again! We only got times at all because of Glen's
wizardry and leadership, and his team. And James Creasy too.

First run group times are all from time slips, and Arnold Escano's times did
not get in. Arnold, contact Pat! Please tell Pat of any problems you see with
them.

Whew!

Jerry