WILL EMAILED CONFIRMATION OF MEMBERSHIP DO?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: WILL EMAILED CONFIRMATION OF MEMBERSHIP DO?
From: JEGarcia <butchgarcia@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:33:31 -0800
I belatedly registered for scca membership and I don't have my card yet,
and should expect it next week, and the SCCA office is now closed so I
can't get them to fax me a certificate or something to that effect...
sooo... will a copy of SCCA's email to with the subject entitled : _SCCA
Membership Application Confirmation_  which contains my membership
number be acceptable for registration this Sunday?

Thanks.