Pylon in the mail

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pylon in the mail
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 18:51:13 -0500
Now in the mail is the latest edition of North American Pylon:
Some subscribers have already received their copy.
        The lead story is about Mark Huffman setting fast time in his Elan,
at an Arizona Region meet.
        At Arizona's #3 Fast Freddie Zust set quick time in a Lotus Elise.
   Plus we interview Mike (Junior) Johnson, the 2007 ASP National Champion
from
       Glen Allen, VA.
        Plus we have both the Pro Solo and National Tour schedules for
2008.
        Warren Leveque covers an Indy Region meet at Mt. Comfort.
        Pat Kelly covers San Francisco's Slush Series rounds 4, 5, 6.
        She also has a column remembering the positive parts of crossing
the U.S. in an MG-TD.
        In theory our 800 telephone number has been repaired. Write us if
it doesn't work in your neighborhood.
        We have the compilation of the protests at the '07 Solo Nationals.
Columns:
        Editor John Kelly salutes Tina Reeves of Rochester, NY, our new SEB
chair. person.
        Abner Perney covers his latest trip from Kansas to Colorado and
return.
        Lorenzo the Scribe covers the Holiday season in western
Pennsylvania.
        Dennis Grant offers "Autocross to Win"

To subscribe to North American Pylon, call 1-800-58-KELLY and charge the
$29 to your plastic card.
Or, send the $29 via check or M.O. to P.O. Box 1203, Pleasanton, CA 94566.
to receive the
monthly edition.
        Canadian subscriber must purchase a first class subscription
per the insistence of the U.S. Postal service. It's $54.50 in U.S. funds.
Some of our Canadian  subscribers have U.S. postal addresses to avoid the
problem.
Happy New Year to all.
--John Kelly, editor, North American Pylon