Four Kumho Victoracer 245/45-17 s free to a good home

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Four Kumho Victoracer 245/45-17 s free to a good home
From: "Jerry Mouton" <mouton@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 05:34:39 +0000
I have 4 245/45-17 Kumho Victoracer V700s I don't need any more. They were on
my BMW. They still have appreciable micro-treads visible, little wear, but
they are very old and hard (made late 2002). Not great, but for someone who
wants to try R tires, they'll do, I think.

All you have to do is come pick them up sometime this week. First email to
jerry@moutons.org gets them.

Jerry
postamble();