GGF cadd drawing

To: Steering Comittee <solo2sc@sfrscca.org>, "ba-autox@autox.team.net"
Subject: GGF cadd drawing
From: Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:43:37 -0800
Just FYI, I have a computer drawn map of GGF but it is in autocadd
(2002lt)and I don't have a way to write it over to a PDF so it that it
could be opened and used by anyone. I don't suppose there is anyone on
the list with autcadd and a PDF writer? I'd be glad to send it.

If nobody has both programs, I could always make a plot copy and hand
carry it over to my usual blueprint service. Useful? Comments?

Tony

(I also have the marina PDF but I think thats already been circulated)