pylon in the mail

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: pylon in the mail
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:18:38 -0500
North American Pylon is now in the mail on its way to subscribers.
This is the issue which covers the 2007 SCCA Solo Nationals at Heartland
Park-Topeka.

* Of note is the reality an  F-125 kart driven by Jeremiah McClintick set
fast time.
* Attendance increased over 2006 by four drivers to 1155.
* Super stock, with 67 entrants, is the largest class; CP shrank to 44.
* Also covered is Pro Solo won by Mike 'Jumior'Johnson in a Corvette ZO-6.
* And we cover tbe CART meet in Hartford. CT.
* Plus we have columns by Lorenzo the Scribe on 'barn finds' etc.
* Pat Kelly on the Town Hall meeting; and digital cameras.
* Editor John Kelly used the Town Meeting to ask the National Board chair
what criteria is used to
        select SEB members. Given the nature of the answer we are unable to
tell you what that is.
        Editor Kelly also wonders out loud which classes will be eliminated
given there is now a 17-car
        minimum per class. GP and DM are "on the bubble."
* Abner Perney tests the GEM electric.
7 After a 12-year absence from the Solo Nats, Larry Metz offers suggestions
for the future.

Annual subscriptions are 12 months for $29 to U.S. addresses.(Canada costs
extra). Send check or money order to:   North American Pylon
                P.O. Box 1203
                Pleasanton, CA 94566

or, call 1-800-58-KELLY during 9-5 business hours (Pacific time zone) and
charge it to your plastic

--John F. Kelly jr. editor and publisher