For sale: new 205/50R15 V710s

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: For sale: new 205/50R15 V710s
From: "Shawn Brenneman" <shawn@startled.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:10:50 -0700
I got these a while back for a car I no longer intend to compete with.
They've never been mounted, and still sport their original shipping
labels. These run a bit over $500 shipped from Tire Rack, but you
should buy them from me instead for $400 so I can reclaim the garage
space.

I've also got a set of lightweight Rota Slipstreams, should anyone
else in the world find 15x6.5 inch rims with the 5x114.3 bolt pattern
useful. I'm located in Mountain View, and reasonably willing to
deliever elsewhere.

Thanks,
Shawn