Pyrotect SA Helmet 4 sale

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pyrotect SA Helmet 4 sale
From: Peter Mottaz <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 21:20:43 -0700
I have a Pyrotect Pro Airflow SA Series Full Face Tribal Graphic helmet for
sale. I bought it a week ago to use in the 24 hours of LeMons race this past
weekend. I needed an SA helmet and the helmet I want to buy isn't available
yet. So I bought this one for the race. The total extent of its use is
approximately 3.5 hours. I used a balaclava, so it still has that new helmet
smell! I am selling it so I can get the one I actually want. This sells at
Pyrotect for $278.45. I'm asking for $225.00. This is basically a brand new SA
Snell 2005 helmet. Here is the website:
http://www.pyrotect.com/product.php?productid=47&cat=22&page=1

Prefer local pickup. Buyer pays shipping if needed.

Contact:
Pete Mottaz
nine-two-five-two-one-six-six-six-four-six