Fwd: Kart racing

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Kart racing
From: eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:58:53 -0400
Guys:

I got some exciting news regarding theB opening of a new kart racing facility
in the east bay. Read the message to find out more about it.

For the interested, this could be the best time to give your ideas to a new
facility.

Visit the web site, sign the guest book, check it out.

Jim is a friend of mine, I've known him for over 28 years. The following
e-mail came from Jim yesterday.

Hope you guys find this as excited as I do.

Eric Cheung
SM2
'02 BMW M Coupe

E-mail from Jim Buck:

please visit (and ask your interested friends to visit) our web site at
www.umigoracing.com .B  It is a bit on the rough side, but will improve over
time.B  Once there, sign the guest book and special privileges will be awarded
(or at least promised!).B  Alternatively, you can send an email to
register@umigoracing.com with name, city and email address.B  I will only use
this information to develop a pre-open dialogue through email newsletters and
updates.B  I am hoping to create the right kind of energy and word of mouth
marketing through contact with my core customer base.B  At the same time, I
want to reward this group with special pre-open events, discounts, and the
opportunity to help design the center to this groupbs interests.B  I may
develop other benefits as well based on demand.B

Our big kick-off occurs next week at the Danville 4th of July Parade.B  We are
participating with two karts that I just picked up in Southern California.B
During the parade and thereafter, we will be stationed in the Primobs
parking lot (Diablo Rd & Hartz Rd) for one on one discussion.B  Not sure what
traffic we will get, but stop by if you have a moment.

Best regards to you and your family.

Jim Buck

AOL at AOL.com.